• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Testing Waters! 2 Male and Female Clarkii Clowns and Green Grass Wrasse! 08062

Testing waters because if someone wants the Clarkii Clowns, I'd need to get them out of my display tank first!

.. Well I have Two fairly large Clarkii Clowns, about 4-5 inches is the female and the male is about 3.5. Very Active, I'm sure you can get them to mate if you know how to, as I do not know how to.
They are a bit aggressive, and to much for my liking. They were picking on my Green Grass Wrasse, and that is why the Wrasse is in QT now to be separated.

I'd like them to go to a good home, and I would sell them for about 30$ so I can pick up a small pair of clowns, that do not grow as big.

The Green Grass Wrasse -

was a fish I bought because I thought it was awesome looking, ordered off of bluezooaquatics.com but I feel that it is the reason why my cleaner shrimps never came out, so now that he is out my cleaner is back out and happy.

The wrasse needs a sand bed, it loves to burrow into it at night.

I'd let go of him for about $35-40, as he is about 5 inches long.

mini-8.JPG

Picture is horrible as I cannot take pictures of a bow front tank.