• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Thank you

I want to publicly thank @Salted for his generosity toward me. What started as a joke became in my opinion,,, Act Of Kindness. He had posted a brand new power head for sale and I replied in a post
“ hey you should just give it to me for my birthday “ lol
Today I got home from work and on my porch is a box address to me and I opened it up. And there’s a brand new power head. I’m choked up and so proud I belong to a community of the most selfless people. God Bless you NJRC
ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU. SALTED you have affected my life in a great way. It’s the fuel I use when I do the things I do

Salted

NJRC Member
@Paulie 069 you are very welcome. It isn't exactly brand new though, my ad does say I had used it a few weeks and it was too big for my setup. It should be great in your new 180g that we're all waiting for you to get and set up. Again, enjoy it and happy birthday :)

Last edited: