• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Thanks Ham!

Frags are sweet, mounted and in the tank. Great guy to deal with!

Got to see the Solaris in person. Thanks for showing that to me, that thing is VERY cool.

Although, as I mentioned in my other post, I accidentally ended up with 6 frags! LOL! 3 tiny branches snapped off the larger of the frags, so I just mounted those too and hope they survive as well.

And ya know, with all the chattering we did, I never even got your first name! I feel like such an idiot! LOL!

Anyway, thanks again!

lol yea and the grandkids didnt help any either nice meeting you also i have a bunck of plugs didnt know you needed any i see your on your way to being a FRAGGER lol if you need anything drop me a pm o yea the name is bill

Yeah, much to my wife's chagrin, I am well on my way! I bought some basic tools in the last PA buy, and I have 2 or 3 dremels already (wood working is a hobby of mine), so once I build up enough stock, I'll be fragging away!

BTW, if you want a piece of that Acro Horrida I got from Ed at ILC, let me know. It's purpling up nicely in my tank under T5s. My dad has my Nikon, or I'd snap a few newer shots for ya. It's lavendar/purple with green polyps.

malulu said:
hey mfisher2112,

i am interested in a frag of that Acro Horrida.
thx

-David

Hehe. Already got you on the list David. Soon as I get brave (although tonight's accidental fragging got me closer! LOL!) and can figure out how to get it to you, I'll let you know. Your first in line buddy! ;D