• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The Fishing Report

I spent the morning at Corson's Inlet chasing the elusive Striper, caught a small fluke, and several blues. The fluke was caught on salted clam, and the blues on a 1oz hopkins...

233_10_05_07_1_05_38.JPG

jazzsam said:
Let me know next time you are going out. I miss fishing. I have never fished in the north only in FL.

If the weather holds up tomorrow around 11am, I wasn't on a boat Corson's Inlet is about 1/4 mile down the road from my home.

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
My wifes family is Koren and they go to shore all to time and buy Stripers, Black fish or Fluke. I don't know about Blue Fish. They cut it up while its still alive its the best sushi I've ever had.

oh ok... scared me. haha striper and fluke is good, not sure if i've had black fish or not. sushi/sashimi is quickly becoming my favorite... almost better then steak!

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
There is a new Sushi spot by my house that is great. Its called 130 Grill in Boredentown on 130. Great sushi. $30 all u can eat on Sundays.

that's the kind of deal I make money on! hehe I've passed it on the way to the sportsmen center.

don't let me and John go at the same time... might run out of food.

hey FRANCES the fish trap is for your tank fish lol nice looking fish think i may have to HOOK up with you and do a little fishing

JohnS_323 said:
Ed said:
$30 all u can eat on Sundays.
Mmmmmmmm . . . . . we're gonna have to make a road trip. They'll DEFINITELY lose money on that deal with me!

Oh yea. I just went to a buffet plave in NYC yesterday and they HAD to have lost money on me but it was the BEST I have ever had!

I LOVE sushi, and make it quite often. The rice is a pain in the butt since it takes almost 3 hours to make! If you like sushi, try the yellowtail, its the best. Also, tuna tataki is fantastic! Now you made me hungry! I haven't mastered the inside out roll yet but I'm working on it. For the rice, you either need a rice cooker or a good pot, I use All-Clad pots. ;D

anabolic_1 said:
I LOVE sushi, and make it quite often. The rice is a pain in the butt since it takes almost 3 hours to make! If you like sushi, try the yellowtail, its the best. Also, tuna tataki is fantastic! Now you made me hungry! I haven't mastered the inside out roll yet but I'm working on it. For the rice, you either need a rice cooker or a good pot, I use All-Clad pots. ;D

You let me know when you are making it next and I will be there!

Freinds are always welcome here! I hope you like wasabi because I am pretty heavy handed! If you have sinus issues, this is the place to come on sushi night! Clear you right out! LOL!
Mike.