• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The last seapony left today

I decided to sell off my dwarf seahorses. They weren't really hard themselves but doing all the brine shrimp hatching, enriching, etc took a lot of time. Seemed I was always in the laundry room getting them ready for the ponies. I wasn't painting.... just more brine shrimp care.
The new tank I got for them will be made into a freshwater planted, fish and shrimp tank :chuncky:
Still have my 20 gallon FOWLR and looking forward to getting a rock flower in the near future. Something really new for me

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Sorry to hear but understand they are a lot of work.
You need to get some from Paul as they take to frozen food easily.

Sorry to hear but understand they are a lot of work.
You need to get some from Paul as they take to frozen food easily.
I actually thought of that... if I could move my clown, clown goby and firefish to 7.5 gallon then put the Paulie seahorses in the 20 gallon but it is AIO so only 15 gallon display. And after having experience with them in a 20 gallon with a 10 gallon fuge, just didn't seem big enough... would have to get a chiller (how's that little one working for you by the way?) and definitely the 7.5 gallon wasn't going to be big enough for those 3 fish sooo....

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I have 4 in a 20g so far so good. No chiller or heater and temp hovers so far around 74.

Edit: Yes A/C is running.

I actually thought of that... if I could move my clown, clown goby and firefish to 7.5 gallon then put the Paulie seahorses in the 20 gallon but it is AIO so only 15 gallon display. And after having experience with them in a 20 gallon with a 10 gallon fuge, just didn't seem big enough... would have to get a chiller (how's that little one working for you by the way?) and definitely the 7.5 gallon wasn't going to be big enough for those 3 fish sooo....
Any time young lady just say the word and I’ll hook you up,,, that AIO would be perfect for a pair of seahorses, plenty room for em no problem