• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The Rise and Fall of Vertex

Its terrible bc I absolutely loved their hard products. I've used their zeovit reactors, both the 3.0l and the 1.5l, I still use their 1.5l reactor to run carbon and I use their beast of a calcium reactor.. their stuff was clean and bright looking, and were simple yet esthetically pleasing to look at as well. Sad to see them fall apart.

Sucks they went out of business. I never got my controller from them just a bunch of empty promises waited for 3 years.

That's horrible. Did you already pay for it?
Yup I bought a cerebra when they came out it was a complete piece of crap. They scrap the whole thing and started over. I was suppose to get a cerebra2 but it never came out. They screwed alot of people with the first controller.

Yup I bought a cerebra when they came out it was a complete piece of crap. They scrap the whole thing and started over. I was suppose to get a cerebra2 but it never came out. They screwed alot of people with the first controller.
Ouch, man all these companies lately taking pre order money and then going belly up.. terrible.