• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The runaway...

DangerDave

NJRC Member
So this is my rock flower anemone “island retreat”.

06834AC4-3C24-4E03-ADD6-29CE062A0BBD.jpeg

It’s a nice place to live, at least from the outside looking in. These guys have been there for a couple months and seem to like it.

But like anywhere in the world, it’s not for everyone....

AB609E5B-68B1-481B-9F7E-22596ACCE72D.jpeg

This guy has spent the last 2 days trying to get off it.

Should I intervene?

Dave

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Some like to be on the rock and some don't. I would help him out. He probably wants to bury his body in the sand. Who knows, maybe it's an island filled with chatty females :roflmao:...he couldn't take it anymore

lmao, thanks for the reply. I have a couple frags to move around to place a larger candy cane where I want it. Since I'm going to get wet anyway, I'll help him out....

Dave

Three of mine were $20 if you bought three. Otherwise he wanted $40 each. They pricing there really jumps around, so pay attn to what he's charging you.
Dang it I had ones picked out just like that and,I was told they werent part of the sale cause they were too nice so they wanted 69 dollars... There was a whole forum about it and the next visit to the store was great after that how ever sadly the only complaint was I did send them a message about my issue with the flower anemone sale and they never responded to me which is upsetting because several other people with complaints were told in,the forum that if they messaged them ACC would make it right.. How ever when,I messaged them it was ignored