• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Took a visit to Tropaquarium

Well I took a visit to Tropaquarium and took a few pics, didn't have a tripod but they came out okay...

2007_0303Montis0063.jpg

2007_0303Montis0040.jpg

2007_0303Montis0036.jpg

2007_0303Montis0011.jpg

2007_0303Montis0046.jpg

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Make sure you mention your from the club when ever you go there. Charlie dosen't think our members visit the store. We need to show him we do.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
It's located in Ocean.

HERE is their website.

You're going to need to get another tank running before you go there Carlo! ;D

Lots of nice stuff!

Is that near the Asbury Park area?

Probably only a 30 minute ride or so from the new house across 195.

Yep, I got NO room at all for corals in my present tanks. I did manage to squeeze in another 8 fish purchase this weekend however. I feel like a crack addict who couldn't get their "coral fix" this past weekend. Actually I guess that's not true. I did pickup a small christmas tree and another metallic welsh but they'll be living on the sandbed which I still have a little room left. I've been cheating a little by moving some softies from the main tank to the refugium which now looks more like a frag tank then a fuge.

In 3 weeks time I'll be able to setup a couple more small tanks 125-265 so I'll have some room for more purchases to stock up for the big tank. Man I'm so ready for the big tank I'm almost drooling. :)

Carlo