• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

TR Ocellaris Clown 08807

howze01

NJRC Member
So, things aren't going over so well between my 2 clowns anymore and little Mr/Miss Ocellaris is going to have to go :(. About 2" or so, maybe a little less. Wish I didn't have to do it but I don't want to lose my Picasso either. So, free to a good home.

howze01 said:
So, things aren't going over so well between my 2 clowns anymore and little Mr/Miss Ocellaris is going to have to go :(. About 2" or so, maybe a little less. Wish I didn't have to do it but I don't want to lose my Picasso either. So, free to a good home.

I'm interested, in fact i just recently lost one of my clowns due to the hot weather so its smaller comoapnion is now all alone.

howze01

NJRC Member
If the person doesn't come by tonight to get him, he's all yours. He's driving from Manhattan and even though it would be cheaper to get one in the city between tolls and gas, he wants it. I will let you know.

howze01 said:
If the person doesn't come by tonight to get him, he's all yours. He's driving from Manhattan and even though it would be cheaper to get one in the city between tolls and gas, he wants it. I will let you know.

ok, thanks. If he falls through i can come by tomorrow after work (I work in Manhattan but live in PA., i park in Harrison.