• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tunze Comline DOC Protein Skimmer 9001 for Trade (and maybe other stuff)

Broke down my Nano reef. Too much effort keeping two reef tanks. Until I decide if I am going to convert to fresh or sell/trade the tank itself I am going to offer up some of the components in trade. As of now, the only thing up is my Tunze Nano skimmer.

Really in the market for some sort of PH tracker. Not asking for a brand new apex as that is just not an even trade..but would love something that would help me track my PH when I am not in the room to manually track it. Other things that I might be open to: Hippo Tang (gotta be a juvenile), Walk Disney Frag, maybe a torch head? cash if all else fails (;))

Other Items that may or may not come with the tank if I decide to put it up or part it out. Open to offers if anyone is interested but for now, these are just an FYI.
Tank and cabinet

UV Sterilizer

Red Sea LED 50 and mounting arm

Red Sea ReefWave:

This one is tricky. I have a Reefwave25 in my nano that is perfect. I have a reefwave 45 in my big tank that the controller does not seem to be happy. You can control it manually but the controller needs to be replaced. More than happy keeping my 45 as it does what I need.

Misc Stuff:
Hydor Wave maker
2 Hydor power heads
Hydor Heater
AquaMag5 return pump

Shoot me a PM.

Last edited:
Broke down my Nano reef. Too much effort keeping two reef tanks. Until I decide if I am going to convert to fresh or sell/trade the tank itself I am going to offer up some of the components in trade. As of now, the only thing up is my Tunze Nano skimmer.

Really in the market for some sort of PH tracker. Not asking for a brand new apex as that is just not an even trade..but would love something that would help me track my PH when I am not in the room to manually track it. Other things that I might be open to: Hippo Tang (gotta be a juvenile), Walk Disney Frag, maybe a torch head? cash if all else fails (;))

Other Items that may or may not come with the tank if I decide to put it up or part it out. Open to offers if anyone is interested but for now, these are just an FYI.
Tank and cabinet

UV Sterilizer

Red Sea LED 50 and mounting arm

Red Sea ReefWave:

This one is tricky. I have a Reefwave25 in my nano that is perfect. I have a reefwave 45 in my big tank that the controller does not seem to be happy. You can control it manually but the controller needs to be replaced. More than happy keeping my 45 as it does what I need.

Misc Stuff:
Hydor Wave maker
2 Hydor power heads
Hydor Heater
AquaMag5 return pump

Shoot me a PM.
If you decide you want to sell the skimmer let me know. I don’t have anything fun to trade lol

Probably going to keep the stand..but bumping for the Nano Skimmer. Would Also trade for an Apex EB4 or 8 power strip.

Bump. Preferably a trade. If someone is interested in a buy..PM me.

Nano protein Skimmer still available.

Also, unless there is an offer on the table for the Red Sea Reefer Nano, I will probably convert to a fresh water aquarium in the next few days.