• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tunze wavebox

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Jim, I remember this being demo'ed at one of our meetings....maybe 2008 or so. It's the only wavebox that I've ever seen that truly worked. If I remember correctly, at the time, Tunze was the only powerhead that could be switched on and off repeatedly. If someone is looking for a wavebox, this is it!

reefsandrotts

NJRC Member
It's the nano,with the wire harness to add a slave.
I'm going to give it a vinegar soak for a day or so just to clean it up,still pushes a nice wave.

It's the nano,with the wire harness to add a slave.
I'm going to give it a vinegar soak for a day or so just to clean it up,still pushes a nice wave.
I might be interested. I've always wanted one, I don't have the tank for it at the moment but I'm slowly trying to get equipment together for when it's upgrade time.

Every now and then I get a little wave action going in my tank. Am I dumb for it making me really nervous ? A while ago I looked into if these things cause any sort of seam stress. Not much info. Before my time.