• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Unbelievable (zoanthids and shipping)

On 5/5/07 I ordered some zoa's from an seller on RC, they were shipped out Monday (5/8). Well they used my old address as the ship to address. When I left My old address i did the whole change of address form at the post office thing. The Package arrived at my new address yesterday, expecting that I would find a mess in the box I almost thru the box away as it was. I decided to open the box and see what kind of condition they were in. I opened the box and was amazed that they looked as if they were sill alive. I then put them in a container with some tank water and placed it under my lights. WOW a half hour later there all open every one of them. They spent a week in a closed box and made it I've never seen anything like it.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I agree you were very fortunate.
The moral of the story for everyone is to always check that your ship to address is correct on the paypal page. "Old" address in paypal orders have caused me headache's on more then one occasion. Fortunately, the stuff I ship won't die. ;)