• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Wanted!!! Any successful Brain Coral Owner!

I'm with Jeff and we are both LPS keepers with VHO's.

I would move them as little as possible and focus on getting them to eat. I would also consider screening them a bit from the light. Generally, but not always, bleaching comes from too much light. Initially with too little light the corals will brown as more zooxanthellae are produced. You have 2 aquasuns which are the highest par of the vho's.

Tissue extension is OK, so I wouldn't mess with flow and I would be optimistic about recovery.

Try soaking some mysis or krill in selcon. I also use garlic. I know most folks focus on the garlic for fish, but it seems to trigger feeding responses.
You may have to feed after lights out. Check for feeders being extended.

I'm with Blange. They look well enough to leave them alone. To get them to feed squirt a little juice from the food into the water and wait a little bit to see if the feeder tentacles come out. If they come out then feed them, if not then don't bother.