• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

We’re Back Sale - 100+ Gallon Tank - Sayreville

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
It is an approximate 100 gallons and measures 48 inches wide, 18 ¼ inches deep, 29 ½ inches high and is ½ inch glass with a mirrored background. It has an offset overflow on the back wall. I’m including the stand and canopy, but please realize they are both in need of work. The stand, I only trust as holding this empty tank. If you want to use the stand, it needs a bit of re-enforcement. The overflow includes the original 1 inch durso style standpipe with a second homemade ¾ durso style stand pipe for the second bulkhead.

IMG_2584.jpg

I’m looking for $150 and I am located in Sayreville.

This sale only lasts until our next crash! :eek: :eek: :eek:

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Re: We’re Back Sale - 100+ Gallon Tank - Sayreville

I guess I need to put on my salesman hat and really try to sell this thing.

Included with the tank are the durso style down-pipes and the return plumbing, with multiple unions for easy assembly and disassembly and two ball valves to control the return flow.  Note that both dursos will fit into the overflow for maximum flow of water out of the tank, and they do include the bulkheads.

IMG_2778-1.jpg

And wait, there’s more.  The doors to the canopy first hinge open:

IMG_2779.jpg

I guess there is no surprise there.....but hold on to your breeches, because these doors now slide back into the canopy!  Do you know what this means?  You can mess around with the tank while NOT holding the doors open.....they are hidden out of the way.  Makes playing with your tank enjoyable.

IMG_2780.jpg

And did I mention all that space in the canopy to hold the lighting of your choice….metal halide, T-5s, LED’s or the dreaded power compacts….all will fit, with room to spare.

Now I ask, how can you turn down this fantastic deal?

if i have space, I would buy this setup in a heart beat. what's wrong with people now a day? THIS IS A DEAL PEOPLE. when you pick up the setup, bring your DI catridge and Paul sure will help you to recharge it :)). sorry Paul, I just set you up to no good :)to sweet the deal up

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Olivier, I just saw the post were it stated that you cleaned out your garage……SO, YOU HAVE THE SPACE!    I’ll even help you unload this beauty into your garage.  It would really make the garage look finished…..and I’m sure your wife would love it too!  :eek:  ;D

I'll expect you over some time this afternoon.

ya know... its moments like this that I wish I had my own home and not an apartment... Seriously...? I would love to turn that tank into a breeding or softie tank instead of mt 54 gallon non-reef ready tank.... But 2 tanks my limit in this apartment... good luck with your tale.

redfishbluefish said:
Olivier, I just saw the post were it stated that you cleaned out your garage……SO, YOU HAVE THE SPACE! I’ll even help you unload this beauty into your garage. It would really make the garage look finished…..and I’m sure your wife would love it too! :eek: ;D

r u any where near oldbridge?

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Olivier said:
redfishbluefish said:
Olivier, I just saw the post were it stated that you cleaned out your garage……SO, YOU HAVE THE SPACE!    I’ll even help you unload this beauty into your garage.  It would really make the garage look finished…..and I’m sure your wife would love it too!   :eek:   ;D

r u any where near oldbridge?

YES....very close....Old Bridge is the town just south of me.  If you're in the area, stop by.