• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

We made it!

Well the move was a success! Now we are just waiting for the movers to show up. Should be here on Wed. or Thurs. Will be setting up my nano soon while waiting for the addition to be built so the main tank can get started.

Side note, there is a SW store in Pearl River called Beitel's. Guy offered me a job! He does mostly service and set up work, has a huge fish selection, but need to work on the coral. If I do not hear from some other prospects, I am going to take the job.

malulu

NJRC Member
welcome back to Jersey, and please just take that job, so we can get good price on Corals from you...
;)

this is call serving the community...
;D

Well, if I take the job, I plan on working on the coral aspect. I think he is missing out on a large part of the business. I am actually going to be trained up to do "management" type stuff for him.