• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

web site

I thought we were getting a new gallery?

We should start adding more items to the site like Articles and other relevant info. Some DIY articles with a DIY related forum would be nice and some basic articles for nj reefer newbies to get started would be great. Just a thought. If you need any web site help, let me know I may be of service.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Eric and Jason are getting ready to put the new "face" on NJRC. We're starting out with just a re-vamp of the front end, but that will also get the officers greater access to the back end and the ability to create (and get rid of) forums.

Our plan is to make changes slowly so that we can grow into the new forums without having our attention so spread out that we don't post in them. The more people post here, the more justification there will be for additional forums.

i think thats a great idea change a bit the face and forums of the site and what some people have to do is stop poddling the post counts, that make the website look like a big joke

just my .02c

Gabriel