• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WEBSITE UPDATED!!!

Huge site update!! Check it out. Lots of SPS and some new LPS and mushrooms posted. We need room for more goodies....buy some coral :dance: We are in the process of posting SALE ITEMS, NJRC Members have first dibs before we post to social media! If you haven't activated your discount do so now! It can be applied to all sale items, regular priced items, as well as dry goods.

Gold torches available now!! Limited supply get them while you can!!
_MG_0427.JPG_MG_0430.JPGPA Royal Towers (2).jpg

Last edited:

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Huge site update!! Check it out. Lots of SPS and some new LPS and mushrooms posted. We need room for more goodies....buy some coral :dance: We are in the process of posting SALE ITEMS, NJRC Members have first dibs before we post to social media! If you haven't activated your discount do so now! It can be applied to all sale items, regular priced items, as well as dry goods.

Gold torches available now!! Limited supply get them while you can!!
View attachment 19105View attachment 19106View attachment 19108
your killing me smalls.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
haha, yeah, i had to get those when I saw the frags!

will probably be ordering a Philadelphia Aquatics SPS signature pack in the future as well, I saw PA tag on them. i'd like to see the Magenta Magic Mille honestly.
Fresh off the card - just shot them. We are only releasing one frag now, because I (paul) broke it off on accident. We're letting the colony develop for better images, but this thing sparkles like no other! I haven't done any all blue yet but will tonight....now I'm curious lol.

Picture under Radion G4 SPS AB+
_MG_0549.JPG

Picture under Radion G4 SPS AB+
_MG_0547.JPG

Frag Picture under Radion G4 SPS AB+
_MG_0546.JPG

Picture under Radium MH
_MG_0541.JPG

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I'm curious as well, just from those pics it definitely looks like it has a ton of potential. if that frag is still available in the future , I'm definitely jumping on it. put me on the list! lol

I'm curious as well, just from those pics it definitely looks like it has a ton of potential. if that frag is still available in the future , I'm definitely jumping on it. put me on the list! lol
Way more impressive in person and a fast grower too. We have a few sick mille acros. One of the NJRC guys wants some too.

I think I’m going to give them more time before we cut them up, but, like tonight, you’ll all be the first to know!

Last edited: