• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Wedding Reef Sale - East Orange, NJ 07018 - Lights,LED's, PH's,Reactors

Needs some wedding cash and Lots of Awesome stuff to get rid of because I don't use them or have upgraded.

MaxSpect G2 LED Fixture 110w
Description: This is the latest Version of the MaxSpect lights. They are HQ LED's that put out amazing power and PAR. I need to upgrade to the higher watt's to penetrate a 31" Deep tank. The Lights are on for about 4 hours a day. Fixture is a few months old. I got one From Boogie Man and at his recommendation I purchased another one for my 125 (Thanks Boogie great suggestion.) I am currently using one over my 55Gallon tank (yeah 1 and growing anemone's and softies and a few chalices without breaking a sweat.)
Includes: 110w Light, Programmable Controller
Requires: Tank that needs lighting
Asking Price: 400

0.8gal Waste Collector NIB
Description: This is a waste collector. It takes poop from your skimmer cup and puts it in this container so that you can take it off and dump it without removing your skimmer cup. It is made with super thick acrylic. It has the ping pong ball method of auto stopping when the container fills up. It has a 3/4" Barb but can accept a barb as small as 12" or 3/8 if that is your pref. It is Brand new and has never seen waste because I changed skimmers in the middle of setting up my new tank. I'm getting rid of it because my new skimmer setup came with a PM waste container and self cleaning skimmer cup.
Includes: Waste Container
Requires: Poop.
Asking Price: 50

Clear Tides Pressurized Ozone Reactor.
Description: Clear Container with Locking lid and integrated Pressure Gauge. It has a Ozone Nipple that you pump ozone into the container from either a Ozone Generator (integrated pump) or Ozone Generator (External Pump). Water flows over Bio Balls which Aerates it and dissolves organics,kills bacteria. Regulate Flow until 4 to 8 psi achieved in the chamber. Made of Acrylic up to 200gal.
Includes: Tubing,Flow Controller, Pressure Gauge, Bio Balls to Aerate water.
Requires: Pump - Mag5/MaxiJet 900/1200 - Imported from UK
Asking Price: 100

Geisman Aqua Blue+ 39w T5 Bulbs (NIB) QTY:4 (LOCAL PREFERRED)
Description:Geisman T5 Bulbs Aqua Blue Plus. Used for Lighting Stuff :) Produces Light so you can see. Grows things as well and fast. Brand new never been used. Remnants of when I used to use T/5's and purchased replacement bulbs but changed lighting before they could be used. Couldn't toss so I hoarded.
Includes: Bulb, Cardboard Box,
Requires: Fixture that uses 39w T5 Bulbs
Asking Price: 20$ each

UVL 75/25 39w T5 Bulb (NIB) QTY:1 (LOCAL PREFERRED)
Description:UVL 75/25 39w T5 Bulb. Used for Lighting Stuff :) Produces Light so you can see. Grows things as well and fast. Brand new never been used. Remnants of when I used to use T/5's and purchased replacement bulbs but changed lighting before they could be used. Couldn't toss so I hoarded.
Asking Price: 20$

24" Current USA Sundial HO T-5 Fixture w/ 8 Bulbs
Description: Used for Lighting Stuff. Fixture has 2X 1w white LED's that come on when the other lights are off. Individual reflectors for maximum penetration. Great for Frag Tanks/Breeders/Fuges with Softies.. tanning?
Includes: Fixture,4x Bulbs installed, 4x Bulbs Packaged, Installed bulbs 4 Months old. Packaged Bulbs 3/5 months old. (swapped out depending on what I was keeping in frag tank.. Blues for Coloration,Whites for Growth.. etc.., Mounting legs
Asking Price: 160

JVB Sun Tunze Replica 1400GPH Pumps X2
Description:Moves ALOT of Water. These pumps are the Chinese brand pumps. They have Ball Joints, Magnetic Mounts, 360 Pivot Feet, up to 5/8" Tank. They are quiet and powerful and I like them better than the Koralia 4's only because these are more powerful and wider spread. Getting rid of because it was WAY too much flow for my 55g Softie tank. I replaced the 2 of them with the lower model that pumps about 950GPH.
Includes: Pump, Magnetic Mounts, Pump's are a month old and have never seen Coraline o_O
Requires: Water that needs Moving
Asking Price: 22 Each

6' Flexible HQ Tubing with Tapered Edges
Description:This is the grey tubing usually used for reefs but expensive and hard to find in the stores. It is Flexible and does not kink. It is a 6 FT Portion with both edges Tapered to be Slipped on over barbed Bulkheads
Includes: Flexible Tubing
Requires: Barbed Bulkheads found on 99% of ReefReady Megaglow Tanks/Kits
Asking Price: 25 Each

HOB Refugium w/ Integrated Skimmer
Description:This is a HOB refugium with a integrated skimmer. It uses a small air pump to pump air into the venturi of a standard powerhead. Odyssea brand powerheads are a direct fit and so are MaxiJets with a needle wheel Impeller.
Includes: Refugium w/ Plumbing
Requires: Tank that needs a Small skimmer or Fuge.
Asking Price: 50 Each

Algae Free Piranha Mag Float
Description:This is hands down the best Mag Float manufacturer in the business. Up to 125 gallon tanks or more (Make sure thickness) Wooden Side is great. Water Side shows normal wear and tear and some hard to remove Coraline. I took some fine grit sandpaper and cleaned it up great.
Includes: Mag Float - Dry Side and Wetside
Requires: Tank that needs Algae Removed.
Asking Price: 40

Coralife 500Gal Calcium Reactor NIB
Description:This is a great calcium reactor and I have 2 of them. I bought 2 at store closing and ended up only using 1. The Other one was to be for a frag tank but I never set it up. It is up for Grabs.
Includes: Coralife Calcium reactor and all contents of Retail Box.
Requires: Tank that needs a reactor
Asking Price: 65

DUAL BRS Media Reactor w/MaxiJet 1200 (LOCAL ONLY)
Description: This is the popular BRS Dual Carbon/GFO Reactor. Great Condition and comes with MaxiJet 1200 Pump
Includes: 2 Reactor Chambers, Mount, Tubing,MaxiJet 1200 Pump
Requires: Tank that needs Filtering
Asking Price: 60

White 55G Water Storage Container (LOCAL ONLY)
Description:This is the white water storage container that Raskolnikov was selling. It's ONLY been used to store RO/DI ATO water. It is WAY too large for me. I want to trade this for a 30 gallon version. Includes Locking Lid and Roller. Double Walled super Solid.
Includes: Container/Lid/Roller
Requires: Water that needs Storing
Asking Price: 65 or Trade for 30 Gallon(w roller) version Straight up. Or trade tanks only I keep my roller.

Pics:
I'm posting from work so Pics are not available until this evening. I will update the post with Pictures of every thing here.

Offers: Send me a PM - won't be entertained otherwise.

Shipping: I ship USPS Priority. I prefer USPS priority Boxes as they are small simple and cheap. Plus it gets to you in 3 days or less. USPS boxes from my location to just about anywhere in the USA costs 5.00. If the item is small enough to ship in that priority mail box then that's your shipping cost. If the item is larger obviously it costs more to ship. As some items are so cheap ie.. 20$ and shipping for them (bulb would be like 10 dollars.. its kind of pointless to ship that.) I have taken this into consideration and made my prices accordingly. Shipping prices suck. I'll eat some of the cost as well. Big ticket items get insurance. Not your choice- mine and I'll pay for it.

Payment: Paypal Gift (no fees) or Normal (preferred)(+3% b/c of Fees) or Cash

Pickup/Dropoff: Pickup at my place better for you. Deliver to you (better be a frag in it for me :)

Might Trade For:
UV Sterilizer
54w T-5 Bulbs (Aquablue + and Fiji Purples)
Media Reactors (Single Reactor)
BioPellet Reactor
Tunze Ozmolator
JBJ ATO
Vortech MP40's X 2
Chiller 1/2-1/3HP

Clear Tides Pressurized Ozone Reactor. - PENDING PICKUP TO GONZAPA

Description: Clear Container with Locking lid and integrated Pressure Gauge. It has a Ozone Nipple that you pump ozone into the container from either a Ozone Generator (integrated pump) or Ozone Generator (External Pump). Water flows over Bio Balls which Aerates it and dissolves organics,kills bacteria. Regulate Flow until 4 to 8 psi achieved in the chamber. Made of Acrylic up to 200gal.

Still Available

MaxSpect G2 LED Fixture 110w
Description: This is the latest Version of the MaxSpect lights. They are HQ LED's that put out amazing power and PAR. I need to upgrade to the higher watt's to penetrate a 31" Deep tank. The Lights are on for about 4 hours a day. Fixture is a few months old. I got one From Boogie Man and at his recommendation I purchased another one for my 125 (Thanks Boogie great suggestion.) I am currently using one over my 55Gallon tank (yeah 1 and growing anemone's and softies and a few chalices without breaking a sweat.)

Description: This is a waste collector. It takes poop from your skimmer cup and puts it in this container so that you can take it off and dump it without removing your skimmer cup. It is made with super thick acrylic. It has the ping pong ball method of auto stopping when the container fills up. It has a 3/4" Barb but can accept a barb as small as 1/2" or 3/8 if that is your pref. It is Brand new and has never seen waste because I changed skimmers in the middle of setting up my new tank. I'm getting rid of it because my new skimmer setup came with a PM waste container and self cleaning skimmer cup.

Clear Tides Pressurized Ozone Reactor. - SOLD
Description:
Clear Container with Locking lid and integrated Pressure Gauge. It has a Ozone Nipple that you pump ozone into the container from either a Ozone Generator (integrated pump) or Ozone Generator (External Pump). Water flows over Bio Balls which Aerates it and dissolves organics,kills bacteria. Regulate Flow until 4 to 8 psi achieved in the chamber. Made of Acrylic up to 200gal.

Geisman Aqua Blue+ 39w T5 Bulbs (NIB) QTY:4 (LOCAL PREFERRED)
Description:Geisman T5 Bulbs Aqua Blue Plus. Used for Lighting Stuff :) Produces Light so you can see. Grows things as well and fast. Brand new never been used. Remnants of when I used to use T/5's and purchased replacement bulbs but changed lighting before they could be used. Couldn't toss so I hoarded.

Description:UVL 75/25 39w T5 Bulb. Used for Lighting Stuff :) Produces Light so you can see. Grows things as well and fast. Brand new never been used. Remnants of when I used to use T/5's and purchased replacement bulbs but changed lighting before they could be used. Couldn't toss so I hoarded.

Description: Used for Lighting Stuff. Fixture has 2X 1w white LED's that come on when the other lights are off. Individual reflectors for maximum penetration. Great for Frag Tanks/Breeders/Fuges with Softies.. tanning?
Includes: Fixture,4x Bulbs installed, 4x Bulbs Packaged, Installed bulbs 4 Months old. Packaged Bulbs 3/5 months old. (swapped out depending on what I was keeping in frag tank.. Blues for Coloration,Whites for Growth.. etc.., Mounting legs

JVB Sun Tunze Replica 1400GPH Pumps X2 - SOLD
Description:Moves ALOT of Water. These pumps are the Chinese brand pumps. They have Ball Joints, Magnetic Mounts, 360 Pivot Feet, up to 5/8" Tank. They are quiet and powerful and I like them better than the Koralia 4's only because these are more powerful and wider spread. Getting rid of because it was WAY too much flow for my 55g Softie tank. I replaced the 2 of them with the lower model that pumps about 950GPH.
Includes: Pump, Magnetic Mounts, Pump's are a month old and have never seen Coraline o_O

Description:This is the grey tubing usually used for reefs but expensive and hard to find in the stores. It is Flexible and does not kink. It is a 6 FT Portion with both edges Tapered to be Slipped on over barbed Bulkheads

HOB Refugium w/ Integrated Skimmer
Description:This is a HOB refugium with a integrated skimmer. It uses a small air pump to pump air into the venturi of a standard powerhead. Odyssea brand powerheads are a direct fit and so are MaxiJets with a needle wheel Impeller.

Description:This is hands down the best Mag Float manufacturer in the business. Up to 125 gallon tanks or more (Make sure thickness) Wooden Side is great. Water Side shows normal wear and tear and some hard to remove Coraline. I took some fine grit sandpaper and cleaned it up great.

Coralife 500Gal Calcium Reactor NIB - PENDING PAYMENT
Description:This is a great calcium reactor and I have 2 of them. I bought 2 at store closing and ended up only using 1. The Other one was to be for a frag tank but I never set it up. It is up for Grabs.

DUAL BRS Media Reactor w/MaxiJet 1200 - PENDING PAYMENT

Description: This is the popular BRS Dual Carbon/GFO Reactor. Great Condition and comes with MaxiJet 1200 Pump

White 55G Water Storage Container (LOCAL ONLY)
Description:This is the white water storage container that Raskolnikov was selling. It's ONLY been used to store RO/DI ATO water. It is WAY too large for me. I want to trade this for a 30 gallon version. Includes Locking Lid and Roller. Double Walled super Solid.
Asking Price: 65 or Trade for 30 Gallon(w roller) version Straight up. Or trade tanks only I keep my roller.

Pics:
I'm posting from work so Pics are not available until this evening. I will update the post with Pictures of every thing here.

Shipping: I ship USPS Priority. I prefer USPS priority Boxes as they are small simple and cheap. Plus it gets to you in 3 days or less. USPS boxes from my location to just about anywhere in the USA costs 5.00. If the item is small enough to ship in that priority mail box then that's your shipping cost. If the item is larger obviously it costs more to ship. As some items are so cheap ie.. 20$ and shipping for them (bulb would be like 10 dollars.. its kind of pointless to ship that.) I have taken this into consideration and made my prices accordingly. Shipping prices suck. I'll eat some of the cost as well. Big ticket items get insurance. Not your choice- mine and I'll pay for it.

Pickup/Dropoff: Pickup at my place better for you. Deliver to you (better be a frag in it for me :)

Might Trade For:
UV Sterilizer
54w T-5 Bulbs (Aquablue + and Fiji Purples)
Media Reactors (Single Reactor)
BioPellet Reactor
Tunze Ozmolator
JBJ ATO
Vortech MP40's X 2
Chiller 1/2-1/3HP

Still Available

MaxSpect G2 LED Fixture 110w - SENT FOR UPGRADES ETA 7/21

Description: This is a waste collector. It takes poop from your skimmer cup and puts it in this container so that you can take it off and dump it without removing your skimmer cup. It is made with super thick acrylic. It has the ping pong ball method of auto stopping when the container fills up. It has a 3/4" Barb but can accept a barb as small as 1/2" or 3/8 if that is your pref. It is Brand new and has never seen waste because I changed skimmers in the middle of setting up my new tank. I'm getting rid of it because my new skimmer setup came with a PM waste container and self cleaning skimmer cup.

Clear Tides Pressurized Ozone Reactor. - SOLD
Description:
Clear Container with Locking lid and integrated Pressure Gauge. It has a Ozone Nipple that you pump ozone into the container from either a Ozone Generator (integrated pump) or Ozone Generator (External Pump). Water flows over Bio Balls which Aerates it and dissolves organics,kills bacteria. Regulate Flow until 4 to 8 psi achieved in the chamber. Made of Acrylic up to 200gal.

Geisman Aqua Blue+ 39w T5 Bulbs (NIB) QTY:4 - SOLD

JVB Sun Tunze Replica 1400GPH Pumps X2 - SOLD

HOB Refugium w/ Integrated Skimmer - - SOLD

Coralife 500Gal Calcium Reactor NIB

DUAL BRS Media Reactor w/MaxiJet 1200 -PENDING

White 55G Water Storage Container -SOLD

Pics:

Might Trade For:
UV Sterilizer
BioPellet Reactor
Tunze Ozmolator
JBJ ATO
Vortech MP40's X 2