• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

What's the Largest Glass Tank???

Besides having a custom tank built I've been looking for the largest mass produced glass tanks. I figured the pre-made tanks/stands would be cheaper then a custom job.

The largest I've found is the Perfect 265 gallon tank. Does anyone know of a bigger glass tank then this?

I might entertain a non-glass tank if there is a large increase in size (doubt it) but I'd probably scratch it to death.

Any help would be appreciated.

Carlo

the perfecto 265 is the biggest retail tank on the market, but if you contact perfecto and oceanic they do make custom size tanks

Yep, there are several places that can do bigger custom tanks but it's twice the price or more from what I've seen.

Ideally I'd like a couple of 400-500 range size tanks or maybe one larger 600 size. At least the 265 can be man-handled by 4 people to get setup where just about anything larger starts getting complicated for the install too.

Does anyone know of any good places to recommend in the Bordentown/Trenton area that do custom tanks and installs? I guess it might not be a bad idea to get a couple of prices and see how bad it really will be.

Thanks,
Carlo