• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Where can I score me some mini brittle stars?

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
If you are ever down this way I will pull some out of my frag tank, they are everywhere.

If you are ever down this way I will pull some out of my frag tank, they are everywhere.

I may have to make a special trip. I always kill them when I get frags from people because I dip everything and I always see them dead in the bottom of the cup. Thank you and I will keep you in mind. I have to come up north soon and if possible I will make a detour.

They are all over my tank also. When the lights go out they seem to start floating around. I find dozens of them in my powerheads when I clean them. I'm nearby in Mt Laurel if you want to swing by and grab some.

I'll start with mike s because he is like around the corner from me and if I go to my laurel I will be forced to stop at my favorite sushi joint!