• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

where to get Nintendo - wii - do it now!!!

malulu

NJRC Member
I know some of you are looking for the Nintendo-Wii, here is one website that have them in stock right now...
act fast!!! 4/7 - 8:07pm

http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=B020070K

NOTE:
they won't ship until 4/23.
you should be able to have it for the weekend of 4/28 (if order on 3 days shipping $6.99)

i just ordered one for my friend, here is the total:

Date: 4/7/2007

Description Qty Amount
----------------------------------------------------- --- ----------
Nintendo Wii Family Pack - Shipping & Billing Address Must Match, No PO
Box or APO/FPO Addresses1 $549.92

This Nintendo Wii Family Pack includes the following items:
Nintendo Wii system (system, remote controller, nunchuck, stand, sensor and Wii Sports)
Wii 1 Gigabyte Memory Card
1 additional Wii Remote Controller
1 additional Wii Nunchuck Controller
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz

Subtotal : $549.92
Tax : $38.49
Handling : $26.48
Grand Total : $614.89

enjoy!

or
keep checking here for availablity, if the sold out for now...
http://techbargains.com/buywii.htm

$600 ouch!!!! I paid just over $400 including shipping on an ebay bid right before Christmas and I thought that was a lot.

I like the system. It really adds another dimension to playing a game, but I don't know that I would pay $600 for it. The only reason I paid the money I did was it was the one thing all three of my children wanted for Christmas.

malulu

NJRC Member
the main unit cost about $250, but will be only one controler/set (nunchuck & wii-remote), you may also find it difficult to get an addtional remote if not buy them together as a bundle.

this buddle add these in:
- additonal controller/set (so you can be two player) $60
- 1G memory card (so you can save your games) $40
- 4 games (about $50 x 4)
- tax
- handling fee (this is the rid off fee of $26.48)

bottom line is:
- if you think the $600 are expensive, and only buy the basic unit, you will end up with paying about the same later on with all the add-on in the future... for now, at least you can have them all and start to enjoy the fun... again, the offical rid off fee is only the $26.48. (assuming you like those 4 games - 2 games are excellent, 2 are ok games).

Like Bill said... but not only walmart. Me and the girlfriend checked target one Saturday night and one of the very kind workers told us they were getting a shipment in on Sunday morning (most stores don't know when they get them). so, we got up at 7:00 and was 11th in line for one of the 31 systems they had. $250.00 for the system (no family packs) with Wii sports, one controller and nunchuck. we also bought Wii play with a controller and an extra nunchuck. out the door for 300 I believe.
and yes, it was worth it. haha