• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Why isn't anyone giving away any fish anymore? ;-)

Subliminal

NJRC Member
Two weeks BEFORE my tank is ready people are giving away fish left and right. Now my tank is up and running with two tiny fish and nobody is giving them away anymore? I don't have the money for these fish, people?!

hehe...sorry...rant over.

nightmarepl

NJRC Member
Two weeks BEFORE my tank is ready people are giving away fish left and right. Now my tank is up and running with two tiny fish and nobody is giving them away anymore? I don't have the money for these fish, people?!

hehe...sorry...rant over.
I have a fish I can give you and some Kenya tree if you want it’s a orange dotty back

is he aggressive? Right now I have a panther grouper that’s about 5 inches long and a Niger trigger who is like 4 inches. Ala, future aggressors.
No l, but he steals whatever food I put in for my clowns. Never shown any kind of aggression towards other inhabitants.