• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Wrasse

I need help, im new in this and have a huge PEST of a 6line wrasse! The thing is super smart cant trick it for nothing! I can get all my lther fish out no problem without taking my rock out and coral, with this damn thing i cannot do anything!! Its eating all my snails, i just picked up some turbo snails, because all my other smaller snails gone!! I have a 20gal nano reef tank and this is my worst purchase! HELP PLEASE lol!!

8ed84d3f877eef7fa8325990eb8aca89.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just watching some videos, thats my next move. I tried hook no good. The thing is smart, it like senses that im up to something everytime i go near the tank.

So I took a bottle cut it up watched a youtube video!! Put food in it and after 10minutes went rite in. it worked, thank you guys again, the punks out! Hahah got emm!!!