• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB: Chaeto (located in 07036)

Andy Aquariums

NJRC Member
I am looking to try my hand again at growing chaeto. Every time I try, it fails, so not looking to spend Algae Barn kind of money on it. Also looking for advice on how to get it to actually grow :). Have a kessil over the fuge and a mp10 to make it turn, but it still always slowly dies out and doesn't grow.

john90009

NJRC Member
I had cheato, it grew well. Then I pruned it back way too much and it all turned hard and withered away. The next icp test I sent out matched the same as the first so honestly I think cheato can just up and call it quits when it wants. I have grape calurpa, it always grows and I never had it go asexual on me. Free if your ever down in Tom’s river. And it’s much easier to prune and attach to a clip to feed the tangs.

Ls2Goat

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I’ll be harvesting mine next weekend, you can have it for free if you pick it up.
Located 08554

Ls2Goat

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I’ll be harvesting mi e again this weekend, I’m in south Jersey though.