• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB cleaner shrimp, blood shrimp

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Aquariumfishsale.com Cleaner @ $ 27.29, blood @ $42.06- if you buy 2 of each you should get free shipping I'm getting an order from them tomorrow with a cleaner in it- I'll post a pic if you want

DYIguy

NJRC Member
2 days ago- Petco in Ledgewood only had one cleaner shrimp- no blood shrimp and had just got their delivery- I think it was around $42

nightmarepl

NJRC Member
2 days ago- Petco in Ledgewood only had one cleaner shrimp- no blood shrimp and had just got their delivery- I think it was around $42
yah thats where i usually go since i live like right there lol i also pass the clifton rt 3 petco daily so ill look into both maybe score something when its time to stock the tank problem with petcos im scared to bring in a invert thatll bring me ich or something gotta get my QT setup before....