• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB Single head doser

Looking for a single head doser to dose my AB+. I am currently using my Jebao Dp-4 but it seems to be allowing air in causing food to back feed the line after the Dos stops.

I see the main issue with that is if you lose power it has to be reset. If so can that be done from the app without any issue

Jamie S

NJRC Member
Looking for a single head doser to dose my AB+. I am currently using my Jebao Dp-4 but it seems to be allowing air in causing food to back feed the line after the Dos stops.
Do you turn your skimmer off when you dose it?

Jamie S

NJRC Member
I have an apex and a dos. Only one of the heads I have online dosing kalk and was thinking of using to dose AB+. Right now I turn the skimmer off for half an hour while I manually dose.

That would be perfect. I would really like to have another Dos but can’t justify in my head another 200+ just to dose coral food.