• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB Sponges/basic shrooms blue or red? near 08742

radiata

NJRC Member
Do photosynthetic sponges count as "plating sponges"? Over the years I've bought both red and blue versions of photosynthetic sponges. I think both were ORA sourced. The one that I currently have is purple. Go figure...

Let me know if you're coming to this Saturday's meet. If you are, I'll bring you a frag...

I can get a red mushrooms probably a blue if I can take of them rock it’s at and a red with white spots for a reasonable price (free)
I’m in 07642 let me know

Do photosynthetic sponges count as "plating sponges"? Over the years I've bought both red and blue versions of photosynthetic sponges. I think both were ORA sourced. The one that I currently have is purple. Go figure...

Let me know if you're coming to this Saturday's meet. If you are, I'll bring you a frag...
it does i'm trying to see if i can get out of birthday parties, but i 'm not 100% sure.

You know if longspine urchins eat those sponges?