• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTS/WTT Tan Aiptasia Eating File Fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fish's name is jim and it completely rid my tank of aiptasia in about 3 weeks. I had it REAL BAD. It is a bonafide aiptasia eater. It never bothered my Acros/SPS/or ZOOs. It has been fed a diet of almost 100% Aiptasia. Who ever gets him this will be his 3rd home.

Jimmyreef from Renegadereefers had him first and it cleaned his 300 Marineland Deep Dimension. He Got him from Liveaquaria.
He Traded him to me for TLF Reactor

I put him in a qurantine tank and fed him rocks with aiptasia on it. Then I put him in a rubbermaid with live rock that I was cooking and he ate those aiptasia in there too. He is very slow moving and horribly easy to catch. I removed him from my tank to a nano tank to eat any aiptasia he could find on that... Then I put him in my reef and let him eat all the aiptasia in there.. Then I removed him with my hand to my fuge and he ate the aiptasia in there.

Jimmy likes long walks on the beach and aiptasia. When hes not eating aiptasia he like pellets and brine shrimp.

IMG_0242.JPG

I would like to trade him for a frag of Zoo's or Sps

Status
Not open for further replies.