• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTT 2 sexy Shrimp, Tiger and green clown gobies

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Have had them for several months- just not what I'm looking for in my tank- I'm located in Chester NJ

Could trade you a falco hawk, which would eat them if they were in the same tank. But will also eat other shrimp if you have.

If you’re interested would prefer to meet you halfway-I’m an hour south. Maybe at aquatic obsessions.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Could trade you a falco hawk, which would eat them if they were in the same tank. But will also eat other shrimp if you have.

If you’re interested would prefer to meet you halfway-I’m an hour south. Maybe at aquatic obsessions.
Had a falco, no more for me thanks

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Bump. Mexican turbo snail, conch, pink spot watchman goby, tiger goby and green clown goby- will take pics soon

Attachments

• snails1.jpg
    snails1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
  • pswatchman.jpg
    pswatchman.jpg
    841.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

DYIguy

NJRC Member
The sexy shrimp, tiger and green clown gobies would be perfect for a pico or nano, the turbo, conch and pink spot need a larger tank lol