• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTT?4 20 Long

Hey, I want to trade something for a 20 gallon long. I have a 6 inch bluefin damsel i can trade straight. I have some 10 gallon tanks I can trade. i have some 1 1/4 bulkheads, uhm... i have a diamond back goby i can trade, sweeten it up for him though. I have rock rubble. i have unopened medicines. LOL i have a lot of crap. maybe you ask me for what you need and possible i have it.

i live in lacey NJ

radiata

NJRC Member
I have an old 20 Long that is drilled on one end (for a skimmer with in & out holes). It isn't pretty, but you could seal it up easily with a small piece of glass or acrylic. I used it originally as a sump. I think the last residents in it were dart frogs. You can have it for nothing if you're willing to drive to 07039 to pick it up.

I have an old 20 Long that is drilled on one end (for a skimmer with in & out holes). It isn't pretty, but you could seal it up easily with a small piece of glass or acrylic. I used it originally as a sump. I think the last residents in it were dart frogs. You can have it for nothing if you're willing to drive to 07039 to pick it up.

Very Generous, Thank you! definitely a little too far for me. i got 2 kids LOL. I have to stay local. just noticed petco having their dpg sale online, maybe i'll just pick up a few there.

i hate to do it, i have 20 tanks in my house right now (only 6 in use) and i keep telling my wife i can sell them all when im done with them

haha, you kidding me? she buys all the fish!! i had to get her to stop "surprising" me with new additions. i think the guy at the LFS also read her the riot act - only so many fish in a tank etc etc. last night she bought me a powder blue and a magnificent rabbitfish though, but those additions were pre-approved. she's just a little PO'd about the empty tanks but at the same time she doesn't want me to give them away. its a complicated affair :)

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Hey, I want to trade something for a 20 gallon long. I have a 6 inch bluefin damsel i can trade straight. I have some 10 gallon tanks I can trade. i have some 1 1/4 bulkheads, uhm... i have a diamond back goby i can trade, sweeten it up for him though. I have rock rubble. i have unopened medicines. LOL i have a lot of crap. maybe you ask me for what you need and possible i have it.

i live in lacey NJ

hello
I have a 20 gallon brand new. I am setting up a new tank so we can trade.