• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTT Falco Hawk

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I first thought the Chromis were bullying my Royal Gramma and I thought it was dead- I managed to rescue the Gramma- most of it's tail is gone and it hasn't eaten in a few days- the hawk is in a tank with a full size midas blenny and 2 chromis- open to offers- fish, or frags- healthy appetite

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Will add an adult midas blenny and possibly a firefish for the right corals- nothing wrong with either- just going in a different direction- the midas and hawk are in the same tank- firefish is in a different one

horseplay

NJRC Member
Did some research. this fish is better suited with bigger and more aggressive tanks. will pass.

Did you want some corals from me? I have some GSP and Zoas. Can meet you @livingston free of charge.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Did some research. this fish is better suited with bigger and more aggressive tanks. will pass.

Did you want some corals from me? I have some GSP and Zoas. Can meet you @livingston free of charge.
II agree about the falco- even being one of the smallest hawks, it's better with more aggressive fish- the midas is fine in most tanks and a real beauty. Is the meeting free or are you offering some free corals lol? I have a green ricordia, small dragons breath macroalgae for trade

horseplay

NJRC Member
Yes the corals are free. I can take the blenny and some dragon breath as well. I no longer have Tangs so should be able to keep some macros in the display.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Yes the corals are free. I can take the blenny and some dragon breath as well. I no longer have Tangs so should be able to keep some macros in the display.
Thanks for the offer- I'm not crazy for zoas and have some gsp. No offense but I was hoping to trade the midas for something more- cost me a bit- looking for torches,, birdsnest etc

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Is the offer for the gsp and zoas still good. I'd come to you, pm me we can talk