• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Xenia flow

Crabby

NJRC Member
Hi all, just got a Xenia and it's opening more. I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post but I'm wondering about flow and I think I have to much. I have the 3/4" return nozzle facing left a little off right side. I have a cheap wavemaker 750gph top left near the front corner.
Every time I look it doesn't seem to be slowly moving but bent the opposite direction of flow.
Any input will be greatly appreciated.
TIA!

Attachments

• 20220528_183640.jpg
    20220528_183640.jpg
    557.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 20220528_183701.jpg
    20220528_183701.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
keep your powerheads near the top and let the natural flow of the water hit them. trust me. they can live anywhere. they will spread like crazy once acclimated.

Crabby

NJRC Member
Thank you! I've have only one on left top front that faces right diagnolly. My return shoots out about 375gph where my wavemaker hits around 600. I tried different things but really need to invest in two controllable wavemakers. Have been looking at Jebao Sows which is in my price range.
At that point I'll face two in back top opposite shooting diagnolly.
Thanks again, still a work in progress