• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Beach Cleanup May 15th Poll

Would you being willing to participate

• I would like to participate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe another date

• No, thank you

• Total voters

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
GregW said:
I hear it's grand parents day at the nude beach so make sure you wear really dark sunglasses and always look STRAIGHT down. 8)
Greg

As long as their registered it's OK with me! ;D

That is awesome for James to step up and offer such a great thing. Thanks James, please let us know if you need anything.

Waiting to see how many folks are coming, will supply the grilling items, and ice. Figured to keep it simple generally speaking. Thanks for the offer.

GO MEAT!! ;D

sounds like a good day! if anyone is down my way and needs trans, you are more than welcome to hitch with the mrs and I...

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Been talking to the Fiance and might be talking her into coming to this. If so, it will be the two of us and my 13 yr old son.

I'll find out by this weekend for sure and RSVP if it's a go!

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
TanksNStuff said:
Been talking to the Fiance and might be talking her into coming to this. If so, it will be the two of us and my 13 yr old son.

I'll find out by this weekend for sure and RSVP if it's a go!

Hope to see you there!

Bob

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
There must be something wrong with my RSVP! I haven't gotten a reply in weeks! If you are available on May 15th please reconsider participating in this worthy event. I will have certificates for the kids(big kids to if you want one) from the head of the DEP thanking them for their participation in the clean up.

Thanks

Bob

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
As if giving back to nature wasn't enough of a reward, we will have NJRC Beach Cleanup Shirts for the first 50 volunteers! This is going to make a great photo op! Please RVSP now.

Bob

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Zachary has a baseball game at 9am that morning, afraid we'll probably have to miss it. Make NJRC proud, gang!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ohhh the Philippines! Are you diving? Be sure to bring us back lots of pictures, either way!

I am trying to figure out a way to grab some time to snorkel.

It is a business trip and I will not have too much down time, but hope to figure out a way.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sorry to hear both of you won't be there. We'll be sure to take lots of pics.

Bob

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
magic said:
everyone that participates will get a certificate from the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection.

Bob

Just curious would these be generic or would you need names beforehand to be put on them. The kids will like this.
magic said:
As if giving back to nature wasn't enough of a reward, we will have NJRC Beach Cleanup Shirts for the first 50 volunteers! This is going to make a great photo op! Please RVSP now.

Bob
This is awesome...I got dibs on the first 2XL... ;D

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Tazmaniancowboy said:
magic said:
everyone that participates will get a certificate from the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection.

Bob

Just curious would these be generic or would you need names beforehand to be put on them. The kids will like this.
magic said:

Bob
This is awesome...I got dibs on the first 2XL... ;D

Taz

It depends if I get the certificates or just the pdf file from the DEP. As far as the shirts sizes I won't know until I get the shirts. I want everyone to know that Rod was the one who got the shirts donated.

Bob

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
We would have loved to have participated, but we will still be in Italy on our honeymoon. We do this down in FLA when we are staying there. We will be there for the next one. Hopefully this becomes a regular activity, I would be more than happy to help with organizing the next one.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
dnov99 said:
We would have loved to have participated, but we will still be in Italy on our honeymoon. We do this down in FLA when we are staying there. We will be there for the next one. Hopefully this becomes a regular activity, I would be more than happy to help with organizing the next one.
Darren

Sorry you won't be there. I'll take you up on your offer for the next cleanup.

Thanks
Bob