• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Beach Cleanup May 15th Poll

Would you being willing to participate

• I would like to participate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe another date

• No, thank you

• Total voters

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Yes it was a great time. Thank Bob for making it happen. Thanks James and family for having the cook out. It was a good time.

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thank you Bob, conservation committee and to the people who came out for the beautiful day. My kids were very exited to participate and can't wait to show off their shirt and certificate in school. Nice seeing everyone.

Also like to thank James and Fede for the picnic gathering afterward. It was nice to sit down and relax while the kids had a blast playing together.

Couldn't ask for a better day.

really gorgeous and beautiful day. Sorry I got there late- but it was nice seeing everyone!

taz - thanks for the directions!

boobtonbob - nice to meet!

James - cool to see you and the family! Promise to bring mine next time! I just have to convince the girls the beach is better than ballet.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Bob and the Conservation Committee, and all the folks who showed up.  Great success.  I talked to one participant would actually wasn’t an NJRC member but found out about our clean-up by doing a search.  I wish I could have made the BBQ at James’ place.

Great job everyone!

rodclement

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Everyone! It was great to see so many of you there! I am sorry I couldn't make the BBQ but work called...
See you guys next week at Icecap!

Rod

IMG_0782.jpg

rodclement

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Here is a kind note from a non-club memeber that found our clen-up and came to help!

Rod

"To all of the members of The NJ Reefers Club that I met at the Beach Cleanup this morning,

Thank you so much for allowing me to participate in the beach cleanup with you today! I apologize for "crashing your party!" I assumed more people from the general public would be coming out to help you! So thank you so much for welcoming me with open arms. It was great to be able to do something that I'm passionate about with people who I know care about the beach and the oceans and the environment as a whole! It was a fantastic experience.

I will be sure to wear your t-shirt with pride and share the information I learned about your great organization with everyone who asks me about it. I would love to help out again in the future!

Best wishes with your speaker next weekend and all of your future projects. You are doing a great thing!

Thanks again!
~Karen"

rodclement

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Well this picture is missing me and Bob, as well as Hawkeye and Boontonbob that came later. I am sure Bob will post his as well! I just wanted to get us started! ;D

Rod

Thanks to Bob and the other NJRC team members who helped coordinate this and be the catalyst for this great event. We have a great time and was gratified to leave that small segment of the beach looking one heck of a lot better. It was good to see the crew out there and to meet Gonzapa, Hawkeye, Taz and families.

Thanks to James for the enjoyable barbacue and for firing back up that grill since we ran late.It was great to meet your family
I look forward to the next clean up day.

Best I could do - I felt that the girl behind our 404 error should get included also.

IMG_07822copy-1.jpg

These shirts are saweet! Nice score Rod!!!

IMG_7082.jpg

jrwohler and family didn't get in the group shot either...anyways - best i could do. Magic I told you we didn't need to do another group shot. ;D

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hawkeye said:
Best I could do - I felt that the girl behind our 404 error should get included also.

IMG_07822copy-1.jpg

These shirts are saweet! Nice score Rod!!!

IMG_7082.jpg
Sure put Rod in but leave me out!

Bob