• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Here's my Big Office System

Jim

Thanks can you mail me a pair? I'm in north Jersey.

I know I have a set in the garage somewhere! They're just burried beneath all the other reef stuff and extra office stuff from closing my company.

Jim

Thanks can you mail me a pair? I'm in north Jersey.

I know I have a set in the garage somewhere! They're just burried beneath all the other reef stuff and extra office stuff from closing my company.

Any word on the July meeting? Maybe I can find someone who will be heading north.

Here's the tank with both Orpheks

P7042846.jpg

Headed to the beach for a week!

Back from the beach!

Been working all day on the big transfer! Here are some of the fish after the move. Rotten little bastages made me tear down the entire holding tank to catch everybody! :nightmare:

Fish071512.jpg

The corals are not all in their final locations, I'm still selecting the "final" spots now that I see them in the DT. Here is the end.

End071512.jpg

The right side

rightside071512.jpg

The left side

leftside071512.jpg

And an FTS .... :excitement: It's been a looooong road!!!

FTS071512.jpg

Time to search for a Nem for the o. clowns!

I'd like to find an RBTA. I used to have a really amazing one but it never settled in after my last office move two years ago.

I'm also considering a purple LTA. But I know what I'm getting into with the RBTA so I'll probably stay with that. :indecisiveness:

Time to search for a Nem for the o. clowns!

I'd like to find an RBTA. I used to have a really amazing one but it never settled in after my last office move two years ago.

I'm also considering a purple LTA. But I know what I'm getting into with the RBTA so I'll probably stay with that. :indecisiveness:

I know that Ed had RBTAs recently, you may want to try reaching out to him.

Well no sand bed so no LTA

I'll check with Ed and see if he still has one, I thought he found a home for it though, but IDK!

Here's a shot from tonight. All the fish are settling in and begining to use all the tank!

P7182909.jpg

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Well no sand bed so no LTA

I'll check with Ed and see if he still has one, I thought he found a home for it though, but IDK!

Here's a shot from tonight. All the fish are settling in and begining to use all the tank!

P7182909.jpg

Looking really nice Bax.

I stopped at Aquastudio NYC on the way home from work today. And, it's not in NYC! But it is really easy to get to from Rt 24 or 78 and it is very worth going to!

I walked in and the first thing that caught my eye was just how clean and shaarp the place looks, second was a pair of RBTAs. I walk out with one!

Great looking fish too!