• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Holiday Party!

Anyone near me would like to carpool with me?. Look like I can not go due to the inclement weather. This really ....Sandy.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Olivier, it’s probably a bit out of your way, but you’re welcome to come with us. I have a Honda CRV that’s pretty good in the snow. Leaving around 3:45 or so.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I will be there on the early side. I need to do some setup. There is plenty of things to do around the Hilton If you want to come early there are shopping centers just down the road from the Hilton. You also have Regal Movie Theater. The Hilton also has a great sports bar/restaurant called Recovery Grill. There food is very good.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thank you for offering Anthony.
I should be okay. I just have to get the frag tank up and running and get the water temp about 79 degrees. I am also getting the wireless mike working. Then just a few othet things. So all should be good.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm here at the Hilton Gardens setting up and it's all going so good. The weather's not looking too bad here right now. I am so looking forward to seeing everyone. Drive carefully. Lets have lots of FUN!!!

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Flurrying since about 8 am, now outright snowing, but very fine flakes. Waxing the rungs on the sleigh right now.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Rain down here. The forecast calls for 1-2 inches of snow where the meeting is and switching over to rain. I will be in attendance, Nikki is feeling under the weather so she is out.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Drink some hot tea and put some whisky in it. Now that is Doctors orders!!

Forget the whiskey Nikki! You need bourbon, drink enough and Mike will make sense and you will understand what your cats want. Right. Now I got a 14 month old with hawk eyes using/ pushing a stool to get the magnets for my ceramic stations!! I need another triple horse beer!!!!