• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Hurricane Irene

fatoldsun

NJRC Member
Getting ready w/ the GoPro helmet cam. Gonna strap myself to a tree. If I make it, should make for some good video if one of the tornados rolls through

reefsandrotts

NJRC Member
up here in nwnj were in between bands not raining and no wind for now
flipping between weather stations and tanked on AP on demand.......What a night

In Madison here. Still have power (thank goodness since no generator). Lot of steady rain and some winds but nothing too too bad yet.

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
I think (or hope) the worst is over here. No trees down in my yard and havent lost power. The winds and rain have calmed down alot, just seems like a normal storm now. Hope everybody is doing well...

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
No damage here also no rain but still a bit windy.. but we could still be hit with a tail end band of wind and rain.. Now the wife is up I'm going to get some sleep

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
So far so good in Sayreville. Haven’t lost power. Pool is overflowing, three trees down (note in first picture :D), a little leaf and stick litter, and ponding of water in the yard.

Stay safe people!

OVERFLOWING POOL – TREES DOWN
IMG_4105.jpg

LEAF LITTER
IMG_4106.jpg

PONDING WATER
IMG_4109.jpg

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Still no power, no damage visible, cell is dieing but vortech is doing its job! Eerily quiet though! May go pick up generator in a while.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Hope everyone and their family stay safe.
Not sure what is going on in my town or home. All I know is parts of town are without power.

Ok we lost power at 9:15pm it came back on at 4:30am went back out between 5:30 and 6:30 and just came back on Our 49.00 inverter and our riding mower kept our system going woooohoooo.

Last edited: