• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

It has arrived.............. OMG, this is scary

blange3 said:
Hawkeye said:
stunning as always...it's always nice to be able to gaze at your tank and have something to shoot/aim for with my own.

Can't wait to get home and see for myself. The photo hosting site is blocked here at work. ::)

Wow! That's one stunning Elegance! Everything looks great Wendy.

I'll pm my cell number. Next time you're in the Woodbridge area call me and stop by.

D

Deleted member 10862

this is a VERY beautiful tank..clean tank..clean setup..im loving it!!!!!!!!!

hmmmmm.....long time since her last post. she better not have gone postal on those red bugs, and decided to shoot them off her corals!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :p

jerzsky said:
wendy i am very sad to hear of your problems!! im glad to hear though that you are not giving up!! being a trooper and sticking it out in this hobby is a feat on its own! especially with a problem like yours! but good to hear your winning the battle! it would be a shame to loose such a masterpeice as your tank!!

good luck!! keep up the great work!!!

Amen to that! The tank looks better than ever Wendy. +1 for vote of reefer of the year.

Hi everyone :)

I'm still here....but it's been one HECTIC, BUSY summer, and I sincerely apologize for my absence and lack of contributions.

The tank's doing really well - I promise to take some updated pictures soon.

Thank you for your very kind words.

As promised here are some new pictures of my tank:

Let's start with a sideview:
IMG_3967-1.jpg

Fairly new Ricordeas
IMG_3948.jpg

Bax' gorgeous Tri color. A fast grower, too.
IMG_3952.jpg

Some partial shots:
IMG_3954-1.jpg

IMG_3956-1.jpg

And a full tank shot:
IMG_3939.jpg

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Absolutely awesome Wendy. It is my dream for my tank to look as good as that. Now that the tank has been established for a while, how much do you find yourself "fussing" over it? Hourly, daily weekly? LOL Sometimes I can't keep my hands out of my tank. Are you going to MACNA? Can't wait to see what you will add if you do! LOL

Keep up the good work
Taz

Wendy your tank is stunning! Wendy could you give us an update on things like what you do for tank maintenace, if you use any additives, the equipment you use?