• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

iTzJu's Rimless 34 Gallon Frag Tank Build

DangerDave

NJRC Member
It's a neat shroom, I think you need to give it a name if you can't find one. I vote for TS Babyface. Baby face was the doll head from toy story...

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
It's a neat shroom, I think you need to give it a name if you can't find one. I vote for TS Babyface. Baby face was the doll head from toy story...

haha im pretty sure this has a name already but if it hasn't i'd definitely go with Babyface. lol

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
lost my RR Grape Juice frag yesterday, RTN. my tank is starving with nutrients. started dosing nitrates and phos. my colors were paling out too. gonna take out my cheato

so if anyone needs cheato near the 07208 or 07751 area this weekend, let me know.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Reef roids well help with nutrients if your not using it already.

yeah I have, been trying to overfeed, nitrates are 0 but phosphates went up. dosing nitrates and a little phosphate to make sure phosphate doesnt drop with the introduction of nitrates.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
shutting down this tank......

transfering everything to a much nicer 34 gallon set up. stay tuned.

also, if anyone is interested in this tank, stand, and an eshopps r100 3rd gen sump, let me know. it'll be available for sale in a few weeks. tank does have very minor scratches due to a rogue scrapper but it's barely noticeable. i'll give someone a good deal.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I'd be interested in the tank

cool, will let you know when it's ready Mike, ill see if i can have it ready by this months meeting if not, we'll work something out the next time we meet.

tank dims are 36x18x12