• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Red Sea 130D AIO

So, test the salinity on the fresh AF and I'm glad I did.....the salinity as per their instructions, rang up at a lil over 1.031 on my refractometer!

So I basically added another gal on fresh RO, tested and it was about 1.026. Hopefully the other parameters stay in line but we will see

So basically is same as IO 1/2 cup per gal to get SPG around 1.026.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
So my wrasse jump outta my tank moments ago.

I have some holes cut out my top because of my mangroves that I have....I fwd them like I always do and then I heard a splash and a crackle. I thought that he splashed water like he always does so instinctively I ran left towards the basement for the breaker to prevent an electrical short.....

A few seconds later I heard another flutter, then realized that he jumped out through my mangrove hole!! So then I ran back to my right, grabbed him with my hand and spiked him into the tank

He just came back out and is swimming, seems fine but we'll see...he's scared of me as he darted away when I got close to the tank :cower:

Fish are very tough, I remember back when I got a Powder Brown Tang, I was putting him in my tank but I had it in my hands instead of a net, he jumped from my hands at about 5 foot high and landed flat on the floor, it sounded like a slap....I picked it up, put it in my tank and he was ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Don't you just hate it when something goes wrong, especially when you are not at home to deal with it?

upload_2017-12-20_13-31-12.png
upload_2017-12-20_13-31-50.png

Apparently my ATK is either on the fritz or my ATO is outta water....ill have to wait n see when i get home

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I think i'm out of top off water as both the switches are "open".....but i could've sworn i checked it yesterday when i did my water change...which is why i'm not sure. Swx4_1 (low) should be closed if the water is touching the optical eye and _2 (high) should always be open unless water is touching it.

from here, i have turned off my ATK and Pmump

upload_2017-12-20_14-58-0.png

What happened with the ato did you run out of top off water or did the atk act up. Thinking of picking one up down the road I like some of the safety features it has.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk