• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Recent content by Paul B

  1. Paul B

    Tank birthday and I'm a Geezer

    My Daughter took this picture on her deck in Manhattan. I think this creature is 7 feet tall.
  2. Paul B

    Tank birthday and I'm a Geezer

    I walked around our community this morning in the rain. So far we didn't get too much damage probably because last year we lost a lot of trees. This tree is down and two next to it will have to come down as they are leaning over. This new fence also partially fell down in the wind, but this...
  3. Paul B

    Tank birthday and I'm a Geezer

    Today looks even worse. The storm picked up but it is still pitch dark outside. I hear things flying all over the place and the wind sounds like a jet engine. Perfect for my walk. I will try to get to the beach but I will have to take a couple of bowling balls for ballast. :eek2:
  4. Paul B

    Tank birthday and I'm a Geezer

    You can't tell from this picture but there are 55 MPH winds and it is raining. I couldn't get all the way down to the beach because the wind was too strong and the waves were crashing on the steps. I took a video, but I can't put it on here
  5. Paul B

    Tank birthday and I'm a Geezer

    This morning we are in the midst of a Nor Easter which is like a hurricane. The winds are 55 MPH and there is lawn furniture flying all over the place. We still have power but the day is young and the lights blinked a few times. It is about 6:30am and pitch dark outside but I am getting ready to...
  6. Paul B

    Tank birthday and I'm a Geezer

  7. Paul B

    Tank birthday and I'm a Geezer

    I did something really "smart" this morning. I normally get out of bed at 5:30. Have a cup of coffee and come on the forums to see what ridiculous,,,,,,,, I mean to see what interesting things people are doing to their tanks. At about 6:15 it gets a little light out and I take my walk which...
  8. Paul B

    Tank birthday and I'm a Geezer

    Because of lack of free time, I just tested my salinity. It's 0.019. So I can start keeping bullfrogs. Everything looks fine, better than fine, although I know many people would go crazy. I don't go crazy over fish stuff, more important things to be concerned about. I have to keep adding...
  9. Paul B

    Tank birthday and I'm a Geezer

    Today started off great. Then Dale called me and I found her on the floor. 15 minutes later, I got her on the bed and then to her walker. It's very hard to get up from the floor if one leg doesn't move and gets stiff like a board. Not easy at all. I thought it was going to be a good day...
  10. Paul B

    Tank birthday and I'm a Geezer

    Yes they do and I do a lot of praying. She is in a prayer group where they pray for other people. :cool:
  11. Paul B

    Tank birthday and I'm a Geezer

    My wife is not doing very well at all this week. I can't really feed my fish correctly as I really need to target feed the pipefish and waspfish. The waspfish only eat once a week but I am concerned about the pipefish. This pain doesn't respond to normal pain relievers because it is nerve pain...
  12. Paul B

    Tank birthday and I'm a Geezer

    My Grand Daughter Greta is going away to high school. :eek2:
  13. Paul B

    Tank birthday and I'm a Geezer

    I didn't realize they filmed the thing. Maybe they will make a movie. I wonder if Brad Pitt is free. :eek2:
  14. Paul B

    Tank birthday and I'm a Geezer

    The interview went great and my Doctor showed up. She is on the right and the interviewer is on the left. This is the station And the studio Southampton if you don't know, is the wealthiest place in the US where all the Bazilionaires live. Also one of my favorites, Christie Brinkley...
Top