• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

1 Year Anniversary

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Curious about your lighting- some of your posts are about T5/ hybrids- aren't those led's - what are those lights

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Yes, I have LED lights for 5 years. Went through different ones because if tank changes. The ones now are Ocean Revive. I used T5 since I started the hobby and got knocked out from Sandy. Sold everything and came back in 2015.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I've only been a member for about a year, so ok, I guess, maybe I'm having a senior moment here, but didn't you buy a light from Amado and a sump from Matt recently? I assume you have more than one tank-

Last edited:

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
The tank looks great. I was up in Salgado aquariums and he has a few tanks that are powered by those lights.
The corals are doing great. From all the black boxes
I believe those perform the best.

Congrats , tanks looking great from what I saw at the gathering.

Mine just hit 2 years and looks like crap right now , a little neglect that I need to correct.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Congrats! It is totally different then your last. Here is to 20 more years looking fabulous!