• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

13 Freshwater Fish for $30!

Hey guys I need to get rid of my freshwater fish so I can start my saltwater setup!

Here's a list

1 Red Blood jewel 3"
1 Orange parrot 2"
2 Orange cichlids 1-1/2"
1 Yellow n blk striped cichlid 1-1/2"
2 Pictus catfish 2"
1 zig zag eel, about 5-7"
1 green spotted puffer 1/2"
1 clown Plecoptera 1"
1 hi fin plecoptera 1-1/2"
1 upside down blk Catfish 2-1/2"
1 angel cichlid 1"

Let me know if anyone's interested!

Re: 13 Fish for $30!

I see 40 views but I'm not seeing a single reply.. I really need to get them out within a week or two so PLEASE if you may someone answer, I am willing to trade also, if you have anything in mind!

I would try to find an alternate place to post.  I have FW also but not everyone does.  Can try Fantasyreef they have a more active FW group.  I have same name there ...they also have a good data base on fish etc.  Chase33 is mod who is also from NJ FYI great guy.

Well I wanted this to be to the NJRC members mainly because I know alot of people have already helped me out so I'm trying to help someone else out, all together those fish were probably like $60..70.. As a matter of fact I think I'm just gonna let them go for about any offer I get or a trade... Maybe some test kits or live rock/sand! I need those three pretty badly haha!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
With a predominantly saltwater crowd, they are all probably opening it thinking that these are going to be SW fish. Hence the large number of looks but no interest.

Subject changed.