So jealous of the favia. I lost mine and the yellow submarine doesn't look good either. :(
MadReefer Vice President Staff member NJRC Member Moderator Yesterday at 10:47 AM #381 So jealous of the favia. I lost mine and the yellow submarine doesn't look good either.
J john90009 NJRC Member Today at 8:48 AM #382 If anyone sees anything they like and are open for trades let me know for future reference. Always trying to expand the collections.
If anyone sees anything they like and are open for trades let me know for future reference. Always trying to expand the collections.
J john90009 NJRC Member Today at 8:49 AM #383 I got plenty more if it doesn’t make it, next time I think we’re gonna put it in a mushroom box away from your fish and see how it acts.
I got plenty more if it doesn’t make it, next time I think we’re gonna put it in a mushroom box away from your fish and see how it acts.
MadReefer Vice President Staff member NJRC Member Moderator Today at 9:33 AM #384 john90009 said: I got plenty more if it doesn’t make it, next time I think we’re gonna put it in a mushroom box away from your fish and see how it acts. Click to expand... LOL... The large one did fine until my phosphates jumped up
john90009 said: I got plenty more if it doesn’t make it, next time I think we’re gonna put it in a mushroom box away from your fish and see how it acts. Click to expand... LOL... The large one did fine until my phosphates jumped up