• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

150 borbonius

radiata

NJRC Member
It must be noted that "you know where" has strict guarantee limits on 20+ specimens they consider to be "restricted-expert only". That means that if your "expert only" fish is dead in the bag when it arrives, you can get a refund. But if your "expert only" fish dies in your tank 2 days later, you're SOL. Borbonius Anthias are "expert only". Here's their policy which lists the "expert only species. Caveat emptor.

reefsandrotts

NJRC Member
He usually works with you if something like that happens.
I've never had a bad dealing with Mike or his daughter,never lost a fish fish due to health from them either. Only lost my purple tile that slipped through the heater wire hole in my cover

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
My favorite fish. I've had over 10 in my lifetime. Paid anywhere from 100 all the way to 350 for one. The one I have now I grew from a 0.5 inch baby. Eats everything. I've always loved the Mohawk on it.