• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

150 Gallon Reef Setup for Sale

All, I'm moving and won't be able to take this 150 gallon tank with me. There is too much here to list. I'm looking for someone who will take the entire setup for $300. This is definitely a steal as the 3 AI hydra LEDs, 75 gallon refugium skimmer, custom stand, water top off, pumps alone are worth more than $300. The great price is contingent on the buyer being able to pick up and transport this entire setup. If I'm unable to find a single buyer, then I'll open it up and list the corals, fish and equipment separately.

I'm located in Marlboro, NJ. If interested, please send me your contact info and I'll be in touch shortly.

Best regards,
Chazotte
TankPic2.jpg

All, I'm moving and won't be able to take this 150 gallon tank with me. There is too much here to list. I'm looking for someone who will take the entire setup for $300. This is definitely a steal as the 3 AI hydra LEDs, 75 gallon refugium skimmer, custom stand, water top off, pumps alone are worth more than $300. The great price is contingent on the buyer being able to pick up and transport this entire setup. If I'm unable to find a single buyer, then I'll open it up and list the corals, fish and equipment separately.

I'm located in Marlboro, NJ. If interested, please send me your contact info and I'll be in touch shortly.

Best regards,
Chazotte
View attachment 40878

Hey all. I didn't anticipate such a quick response. Thanks all. I have an offer pending. I'll repost should it fall through.

Best Regards,
chazotte