• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2 free ocellaris clowns 08527

Im interested. I set up a 40B frag tank that would house them. Rainbow BTA will happy to have a hosts too. Could you send me a pic if you dont mind please. 609-424-9878. When will they be available if im a candidate. few frags have your name on them when you set back up.

Thanks,
Austyn

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Ah u beat me to it my kid has been bugging me for black ice for his nano I don't want to spend that much, he is crazy
( only 9) doesn't know what cash is ll about. He'll lurn.
At nine he's already a reef in nut Much like his old man.
Hey If Austin backs out let me know.
That two Austin, I pm him about that rainbow right after you I would have snatched that thing up...
Hey do you still want those LEDs I was giving away for your refeugium I still have them let me know

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Refuge LEDs??? GIveaway??? let me know if he doesnt want them... il be interested

Ah u beat me to it my kid has been bugging me for black ice for his nano I don't want to spend that much, he is crazy
( only 9) doesn't know what cash is ll about. He'll lurn.
At nine he's already a reef in nut Much like his old man.
Hey If Austin backs out let me know.
That two Austin, I pm him about that rainbow right after you I would have snatched that thing up...
Hey do you still want those LEDs I was giving away for your refeugium I still have them let me know

Ill be there.

@ Hokeynut. Since im in the area I can stop by. I have not gotten a definate from the 2 individuals interested in the Rainbow. You are next in line if i dont get a definate from them.

Sounds good, he's supposed to come Sunday so if it falls through I'll let you know