• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2010 calendar?????

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I believe Mike had a problem getting a few pictures in a higher resolution which is needed to be printed. I recently made a suggestion to him to fill those slots with replacements(beautiful pics spotted on this site) hopefully that will work. I'd like to see this calander printed soon. If printed it could include Jan/Feb '11 to give time to run and get all together for next years calendar!

Tazmaniancowboy said:
I believe Mike had a problem getting a few pictures in a higher resolution which is needed to be printed. I recently made a suggestion to him to fill those slots with replacements(beautiful pics spotted on this site) hopefully that will work. I'd like to see this calander printed soon. If printed it could include Jan/Feb '11 to give time to run and get all together for next years calendar!

That is the idea. I got some replacement pics, so I will sit down tomorrow and see how we are looking.