• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2015 Meeting hosts wanted

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Hey gang, it is that time of year again. Here is the schedule below, this is not locked in stone so if you wan to host let us know and we can arrange things.

Jan: South
Feb: North
March: Central
April: South
May: North
June: Central magic
July: South MatteZ
August: North
September: Central JimRoth
October: South Mike H
November: North
December: Central

Last edited:
Sept or October I am willing to Host....should have new tank up and running by then... In South Jersey here...

Tommyboynj

Administrator
Officer Emeritus
Mike, I'll take June or September for central. Either one works for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Well we can move the September to North for Jim Roth
October was claimed by Mike H so he has first refusal. If he does not want it, is is your dan, also if you want a month around that let us know.
Matte you have July
Tommy you can choose June or August because Sept is going North.

I would like to host in June for central. I need to know which Saturday due to working around work schedule. Thanks.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Calender has been updated and PMs sent to those for their second choice. Thank you all for volunteering so far, let's see if we can get someone for January or Febuary (I will probably take March but want to leave it out there for people to look at).

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
21 Hours Ago#2magic

user-offline.png

PRESIDENT
Join Date Jun 2007Location PiscatawayPosts 3,108Images 17

I'll do June or Sept.

Bob

18 Hours Ago#10Mark...

user-online.png

NJRC Member
Join Date May 2013Posts 935

I would like to host in June for central. I need to know which Saturday due to working around work schedule. Thanks.

This is how is shows to me with Bob posting three hours before Mark, he just posted in the meeting committe thread instead of out here. I apologize that I had not updated it sooner. I have reached out to Bob to see if he wants to move it around. Mark... I will pm you if anything changes and thank you for volunteering.​

I cant see those messages, so I have no issues with the outcome. He can have June. You should probably keep requests in one open area in the future to prevent this kind of miss understandings, Thanks.