• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2019 Host Wanted!!!!

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Guys,
We hope to get the ball rolling on 2019's host. Please let us know if you would like to host any of the open months.

Thank You

(Ps location is not set in stone. Just a way to try and spread them out across the state.)

Jan: Jackson Elk Lodge
Feb: Madreefer
March: Sandry75
April: [South]
May: mnat
June: RAP
July: Mark_c
August: Bash Event @Aquarium Care Center
September: jimroth
October: ACC
November: (early November) @David@wegetkraken
December: Hold for trio

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all, I have not been active in the forum lately but I might be able to host in March. I am located in northern NJ (Hackettstown). I would like to inquire how is required and how to arrange...
Thx
Sandry75

Ls2Goat

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I should be able to host later in the year, I’m in roebling so I guess that’d be south or central depending on who you talk to!

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
I should be able to host later in the year, I’m in roebling so I guess that’d be south or central depending on who you talk to!
Let us know what month works best for you. The location are just suggestions in to try and help spread it fairly across the state.